September 16, 2013 Leave a comment
Revised a recipe I found today and it’s really yummy!
- 2 large bananas very ripe
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cups raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coco powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat to 350 degrees F .
- Grease and flour a 9″ loaf pan
- Microwave the bananas, butter, sugar and salt for about 3 minutes. Stop it for a few seconds if it tries to boil over. Let this mixture cool to luke warm.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, coco powder and baking soda to remove any clumps. Add the chocolate chips and then whisk/mix the mixture together.
- Put cooled bananas in a blender/food processor along with the eggs, yogurt, and vanilla extra until smooth
- Combine banana mixture into the flour mixture, but no need to over mix.
- Pop it into a loaf pan and back for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool the bread on a wire rack for 15 minutes, then eat!